There it is! My first picture! I found it on Pinterest! Am I allowed to republish? I’ll probably find out soon – when I take my INTRO TO BLOGGING course on April 8!!!! So exciting!!!! I hope you are all excited too!
I only found out that it was the UN’s International Day of Happiness when I tuned into CBC Day Break this morning. However it totally made me happy!!! Find out more here: http://www.un.org/en/events/happinessday/
Also, that was the first link I posted appropriately!!! Yes!!! So many things to be happy for!!
I would just like to list some of the things that make me happy:
- Making other people smile! (On the inside and out)
- Yoga writing from my Mat as we speak.
- My friends. You all make my heart bigger with the mad love I have for all of you!
- Hugs. Hugs are the wonder drug.
- White Tank Tops or T Shirts This one may sound really weird, but I super duper love white tank tops. Work out tanks, casual tanks. They work for every occasion and come in so many cuts!
- Starbucks Coffee Mugs. I collect them from places I visit. The rule is that I must actually GO to the place and buy one myself. They forever provide enjoyment of not only the beverage they contain but the memory of the place they were purchased.
- Waterbottles. For some reason I only like drinking water out of water bottles. I have so many of them, however each waterbottle was a well thought out process so that each serves me in a different way!
… TBC Yoga Time …